Careers at FCA

Dedicated to the ongoing development of quality professionals in the field of behavioral and family health, FCA accepts applications regularly for employment at three levels.

Licensed Providers

To qualify for this position you will need to be fully licensed as a Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, Mental Health Counselor or Clinical Addictions Counselor.

Licensed Associate Providers Needing Clinical Supervision

To qualify for this position you will need to be licensed as a Mental Health Counselor Associate, Marriage and Family Therapist Associate, or Social Worker.

Graduate Student Interns

To qualify for one of our Internship positions you will need to be enrolled as a full-time student in a license-eligible graduate program.


Please complete the following Employment Application and be prepared to upload the following documents (CV or Resume, Three Professional References, A Cover Letter). You will also be asked to verify licensure or school enrollment, if you are considered for a position.