We provide marriage counseling, pre-marital counseling and other relationship help through couples counseling.
Most couples discover that their relationship is in need of repair, rebuilding, or revitalization at some point in the course of their lifetime. A couples therapist or counselor can help a couple to identify their desires and goals, provide objective feedback about your relationship, and provide guidance on how to work towards the kind of relationship you wish to enjoy together.
Some of the areas where we can help you as a couple include:
- Improving communication
- Building or restoring trust
- Solving differences or problems together
- Increasing a sense of teamwork
- Deepening intimacy
- Creating a shared life vision together
- Blending families together
We also offer pre-marital counseling to those couples who are preparing to take the next step towards marriage. We have pre-marital counselors who are trained to facilitate both the ©PREPARE and ©SYMBIS assessment and feedback tools. Pre-marital counseling is typically brief in nature, usually occurring across 5-7 couples sessions.
Pre-marital counseling is a valuable way to:
- Help you to identify the strengths of your relationship
- Examine your expectations for marriage
- Prepare for some of the challenges in marriage
Pre-marital counseling can build upon the natural excitement and joy that is part this stage in a relationship, as well as ensuring that your marriage begins on a solid foundation.
Ready to get started?
Contact us today to start improving your relationship