Online appointments available!
*online sessions by appointment only
I can help you make sense of your life story so that you can experience deeper relationships and a more fulfilling life. I use brief counseling, psychotherapy, neuroscience, mindfulness techniques and Enneagram work if desired to help you create the changes you are searching for.
Who I Can Help
- Individual adults from many different walks of life
- Couples looking to improve their connection and deepen their intimacy
- Teens 15+ learning to manage their emotions, relationships and responsibilities
What I Can Help With
- Stress & Anxiety
- Relationship Problems
- Major decisions in relationships, work or spirituality
- A history of abuse or trauma
- Personality Traits
- Sexuality Issues
How Therapy Can Help You
- Gain insights into your emotions and behavior patterns
- Discover meaning and peace in your life story
- Form stronger bonds with the people you love
- Have clarity about how to make big decisions in life
- Take action towards your goals and priorities
I have been working as a therapist for over 12 years and find this work to be very meaningful and rewarding. I, like the clients I work with, am on a journey of discovery and growth through this adventure we call "life." When I'm not working with clients, you might find me going to a park with my family, going out for a run, meeting a friend for coffee, or enjoying a good book or some live music.
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology, Anderson University (Anderson, IN)
- Masters of Arts in Counseling Psychology, The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology (Seattle, WA)
- Indiana Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) #39002142A