Notice Regarding COVID-19
April 1st, 2021
At Family Counseling Associcates (FCA), we are continuing to closely monitor the evolving guidance from federal, state and local authorities regarding COVID-19. Our staff is committed to providing treatment to our clients in a safe manner that follows the available guidance regarding infectious disease control.
As of April 1st, 2021, Family Counseling Associates is continuing to offer both telehealth and in-office appointments on a limited basis with significant modifications to our capacity and operating procedures. In-office appointment availability will vary by provider, so contact us to learn more about your options. Online telehealth sessions will continue to be an option for our patients. Telehealth services give you the opportunity to meet with your provider online using a secure video connection. To learn more about our telehealth services, click here.
In accordance with guidelines for workplaces and the delivery of professional services, please note the following updates for our practice regarding in-office appointments:
- If you have had flu-like symptoms within the last 10 days, a fever within the last 3 days, or suspect you may have come in to contact with COVID-19, please choose an online appointment, or contact us to re-schedule your in-office appointment.
- Patients visiting the office will be asked to complete a pre-visit screening, including questions about their recent health status.
- Please wear a face covering when visiting our office for the duration of your visit. Family Counseling Associates staff will also be wearing face covering.
- Consider making a payment for your appointment online or over the phone before your in-office appointment. We can also create a payment profile to allow for re-occuring payments. Online payments can be made at: https://www.fcahelp.com/make-a-payment/
- The seating in our waiting room has been modified to allow for adequate social distancing.
- We have reduced the number of providers working at any given time to no more than 60% capacity
- We have modified our office cleaning procedures, and additional cleaning and hygiene products will be available to our patients and staff.
We will continue to monitor the guidance of authorities and make additional modifications as necessary. We will update our website with any changes to our status and policies. Please know that the safety and wellbeing of all is our top priority.
Also, for additional general guidance, please consult the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)